Latest News

Grand Theft Bob

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 , CliCK ABOVE FOR FULL DETAiLS~~~ Ninja Bob at 6:39 AM

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a jewel thief, or cat burglar. Though, attempts might be futile at this stage as I have already given away my intentions. Maybe a heist. Anyway, the idea came to me whilst reading Bill Mason's memoirs 'Grand Theft'. He was really sneaky, never used violence and ripped of some pretty famous and infamous people back in the day. Speaking of back in the day, I've got pretty much no hope of becoming a successful cat burglar these days without going back to school and learning, well just about everything. And once I earn that particle physics degree would I really need to start stealing shit? Actually probably, there doesn't seem to be much call for intelligence these days.

Peace.

Currently have 0 comments: